2371 acres cropping and grazing country• This mixed use cropping and grazing property is being offered for sale for the first time in over 50 years. Comprising Section 21 with 633ha (approx 1571 acres) and Section 24 with 327ha (approx 800 acres).
• The early 1900's Stone home was extended 30 years ago, the extension which includes the kitchen and living area is good however the original part of the home needs renovating, as it is today it provides adequate accommodation for short stays.
• Fencing is very good throughout the property and improvements include a good 20ft x 50 ft two stand shearing shed and stock yarding plus a 80ft x 25ft open end implements shed.
• The property normally carries approx 500 ewes with 1/3rd cropping rotation
• Two Submersable bores, one on 240v the other powered by generator. 2 x 20,000 litre and 1 x 30,000 litre water storage tanks, Troughs in each of the 3 main paddocks and home paddock.
• Its anticipated that approx 2000 acres will be in crop this season
• Good Rainfall, typically 300 - 330mm
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Toilets: 1
- Carports: 10