Livestock, Cropping and Irrigation opportunitiesA property which is well suited to livestock and cropping with the added advantage of a significant irrigation water allocation and centre pivots enabling you to diversify into vegetable production or grow year round feed and increase your livestock holding. Please note that 100 % of the water allocation is available at any time throughout the year.
• Total are of land is approx 2159 acres of which 2110 acres are arable
• Irrigation Water licence of 334 meg with excellent quality water (approx salinity level of 10001100 ppm).There is also the option to purchase an additional 340meg of water if required.
• Irrigation infrastructure includes 2 x 50 acre pivots, 3 phase submersible bore
• 32 x 12m shed closed on 2 sides with two large poly tanks
• As new Cattle yards
• Fencing is good to very good
• Troughs in every paddock (6) and large poly header tank
• Worker Accommodation nearby.
• Highway frontage to Karoonda Highway and only 46km from Loxton and 38km from grain receival.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a substantial land holding with the added possibility of purchasing additional land in the Wanbi area to make a large aggregation of several farms with multiple income streams.
- Land Area: 873.7hect (approx)